distracted

    
"What did I do?" I have never got the answer for the question. I think it doesn't feel good when your answer is not ever answered in the moment you are thinking about your mistakes over and over again.  

you are complicated and if I found someone like you, I will totally feel comfy but nope, it will never happen. because what make a person special is that you will never find two person with exactly same look but I don't really care about the look, what do I really concern is character. and those character of you touched me gently. I always have this feeling of getting back together as we were, which is not impossible at all. 


"we have changed. you have changed, and I have changed as well" - Radio

but my feelings towards you will never change.

Comments

Post a Comment

sedia memberi ulasan?

entri yang popular

tak boleh

cubit pipi kau

Stop

faham tak