Oct 15, 2014

penat

Project proposal writing is in progress. I think this is not really as hard as kerja lapangan but i dont know why do I always get tired. Its like when you eat and after that you feel tired and you dont know what to do anymore in fact there are bundles of works you need to get it done. Its just this tired feelings that bothers me in recent days. I wake up late everyday and thats not me at all. I could get up easily before this and by recently having this wake-up-late kind of habit makes me sick.

I think i need to recalibrate my mind and body so they works together as one. I dont want my brain and my body work in different way because you have no idea what would happen if your brain or mind wont cooperate with your body.

I have no idea too

No comments:

Post a Comment

sedia memberi ulasan ?