Oct 26, 2014

beautiful life

I am afraid of being lonely, being stranded in an island of nowhere. but being a sailor is a good idea. do you ever think how do sailors go to the sea for years, and what do you expect of what would happen in big mysterious ocean without knowing you will ever come to the land or not? 

one chinese proverb says "you can go to the mountain but not to the sea." (I don't know the validity of this because I heard from one of my friends during volunteer program). maybe people are not suggesting the ocean because if you don't know how to swim, you will die. I think the sailor has a good leadership, mostly on managing the water supply for drink. how much gallons of water supply do you expect on one ship to carry? it is different when you go to the mountain, you will definitely find water. 



now which do you prefer to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

sedia memberi ulasan ?