favorite food

    

well I'm not that choosy when it comes to food. beside the food that is forbidden(haraam), I eat almost anything and I would like to try everything. I don't have special favorite food but in general I can say I would like it to be spicy but that doesn't make all the spicy food listed in my favorite food, it is just if there is a choice.

but I never had a chance to try exotic food. like ulat sagu ke, belalang goreng ke. hehe. one day perhaps.

dulu gua makan kapur black board, minum air suling dalam makmal, apa benda entah.

Comments

  1. nanti aku suruh tinus bawak ulat sagu bagi ko rase,nyeh3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLEASE BETTY I WANT IT ! PLEASE PLEASEE ~

      Delete

Post a Comment

sedia memberi ulasan?

entri yang popular

tak boleh

cubit pipi kau

Stop

faham tak