conversation

I am not a talking people and I am not good at keeping conversation going too. I could feel some people slowly disappeared as I didn't fit well with them. so I tried to be different, to talk more than I ever did in my life. yes it went well at first, but I looked fool in the end. then I went away, kept my distance and mourned all over my soul left. I knew I shouldn't be anybody else but myself. to be alone in your own world is sometimes a torture. you will question everything and almost anything that comes up in your head as if your imagination continues to grow and you fell down and hurt. when you realize it isn't real, you will be okay. and you will have to know, that what ever you feel, someone will help you go thru this. in the end, all you have to do is to thank them.

things I picture in my head, is sometimes mental.

Comments