a full note

    
I'm sorry. that would be my last word I would picture after all things happened.
everything that I think you are dealing with, have been settled. so much you said.

so much hatred I have put inside all of the people around me. so much thoughts I've heard from people. so much anger I hid all the way. so much I tried to learn, I failed. and that was enough.
I can probably say I can't be happy anymore, because I wasn't born to be an impostor of what I think I should be around the people that I love. it's the matter of time. I could be different in a second but once you can bear with it, without asking what do I mean, I would be the happiest amongst us. if it isn't, at least for me.

 that is why I need you.

Comments

entri yang popular

tak boleh

cubit pipi kau

Stop

faham tak