pretty much

    
hujan

haha I just viewed my oldies pictas and I found my mind back to the past, but I just couldn't let my eyes from looking at this one, this picta. I could barely remember this but I am sure the pictures was taken when I was in primary school. people were waiting seriously till the band came and I was just one of them, very cool. waiting till late at night just to see the band in front of my eyes, and when I put myself back to the time, I will be like what the hell was I in the crowd? haha wasted. now I just love to listen, to check out the updates of my favourite singers, bands or whatever and I will 'try' my best to go not gigs whatever that is related with musics. hehe

Avril Lavigne I am your big fan *whoop :)

Comments

entri yang popular

tak boleh

cubit pipi kau

Stop

faham tak