middle of sounds

    
I am doubt, when I have to choose ; various kind of choices.
which are the same kind of important.

I love musics and I have already posted an entry about my addiction to musics before. I could barely remember how it was going when I started to listen R&B song of whatever at the first time. then I came with screamo-type songs and u know what, I am a big fan of Alesana :)

there's a tough situation when I was listening and watching Avril Lavigne's music video on Youtube and I was like OMG! haha I heart her, sorry that wouldn't make u envy me i guess. I can conclude that whatever the songs that make me happy and cheer me in deep, I am with it.

also I created songs by myself I'll upload them here. awh, suck :)


Comments

entri yang popular

tak boleh

cubit pipi kau

Stop

faham tak