Sep 14, 2010

click on the top

hey, this is pictures of raya. actually there are a lot but i just uploaded the best. enjoy okay :) but pass by the entrance. Samshuri's.

BIG FAMILY :)

ouh antique vespa =.= lol


got tahlil a moment of remembering

i loike this gambar really much

ice - cream time kling kling! children were happy lo

okay here the event side of my mom's family, BBQ enjoy the pictures ;

that is my retro pakcik, the one who wears the blue shirt one

hey, my father and eldest brother. yeah!

the happy faces :)

ha ini mak datins haha. my mom at the middle :p

the men

controlling the flame. uh hot!



cik Suri and Aboy, chill :)

my eldest and amir, rock :)

pak lang and pak de, cool okay :)


SELAMAT ULANGTAHUN KEMERDEKAAN
&
SELAMAT HARI RAYA EIDULFITRI

padan muka penat tengok gambar hhe

No comments:

Post a Comment

sedia memberi ulasan ?